Amazon Optimization and book selling secrets
REPLAY BY POPULAR REQUEST!
Amazon is a great place to sell books, but most authors don’t realize that Amazon has an internal sales machine that will actually help you market your book, for free, if you trigger it…
It’s called their internal algorithm and, it’s not that dissimilar from ranking on Google! Once Amazon’s algorithm kicks in, you could see a boatload of free promotion come your way… with very little effort!
Here’s what the session will cover:
- Optimize your Amazon page: what you must do to start showing up in more searches
- Understanding categories and why eBook and print categories are always different. More importantly, you’ll learn why this matters.
- How to optimize your book title, subtitle and keywords on Amazon.
- Making your Author Central page work for you.
- Amazon hacks: fun tricks you can to do spruce up your Amazon page.
- And finally: how to get more reviews on Amazon!
More about Penny
Penny C. Sansevieri, CEO of Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an Adjunct Professor teaching Self-Publishing for NYU. Her company is one of the leaders in the publishing industry and has developed some of the innovative Social Media/Internet book marketing campaigns. She is the author of seven books, including Powerful Pinterest and Red Hot Internet Publicity which has been called the “leading guide to everything Internet” AME has had eleven recent books top the bestseller lists including New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal.