Create “Purpose-Driven Content”
How to re-orient your blogging and social media to support your business goals
Do you worry that you’re blogging in circles and not really getting anywhere with it? Or, have you considered blogging but you’re not sure how it will help your business? If so, read on… There’s a difference between “Blogging” and creating content that drives leads and sales.
What you’ll learn with Tom:
- How to shift to “purpose-driven content” for your blog
- One key concept that make your content creation life a lot easier
- How to get more mileage out of each piece of your existing content
- What you need to know about your prospective clients
- Two things you can do to convert readers to potential clients
[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
More about Tom:
Tom Treanor is the Founder and President of Right Mix Marketing Inc. He is the author of the SEO Boot Camp and teaches Social Media courses, including at SFSU and Cogswell Polytechnic College in Silicon Valley. He helps business owners, coaches, consultants and solopreneurs to use social media, blogging and SEO to improve business and to increase sales. He has an MBA from the Wharton School of Business.