The success of an “expert” interview series is in the details!
Cathy Demers is the founder of the popular weekly expert interview series: The Business Success Cafe…the Perfect Coffee Break for Small Business Owners.
With over 100 interviews of global business experts under her belt, and a system for delivering top-notch weekly education that is running like a well-oiled machine, Cathy is an expert on how to create an ongoing expert interview series that creates impressive results.
It does’t matter if you are brand new to the Internet, or a seasoned veteran, YOU can have a highly successful expert interview series; one that builds your list (fast!) and makes you money (boatloads!).
What you’ll learn with Cathy:
- How to launch your own successful expert interview series for ANY target market or topic area.
- How to find hidden revenue with your interview series
- Huge pitfalls and mistakes you definitely want to avoid. (Knowing this will make the difference between lukewarm success and an expert interview series that’s on fire!)
- The 8 Greatest Benefits of hosting your own expert interview series
- Why now is the perfect time to launch your own interview series.
[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
More about Cathy
When it comes to proven business success, Cathy Demers is not a “wanna be”. In fact, she co-founded a company with a tiny $10K investment and turned it into a company worth over 20 million dollars! Winner of the Canadian Woman Entrepreneur Award (Western Canada), she has amassed over 25 years in business development from Microsoft, IBM, and as co-founder of The Electric Mail Company, Inc. This company was successfully listed as a stock exchange traded company while Cathy served as President and CEO.
Cathy is on a mission to share her hands-on experience in ways that are simple to apply and easy to execute. Her clients and customers appreciate her relentless focus on results, her talent for getting right to the “meat” of an issue, her calm supportive nature…and her sometimes irreverent way of “shaking things up”.