The Next Big Thing in Online Marketing: Social Scoring & Klout
Social Scoring. Influence Marketing. Digital Grooming. What do all these terms mean and why are they important for people concerned with marketing today?
Gina Carr, Dean of the Social Buzz University and co-author of the forthcoming Klout Matters: How to Engage Customers, Build Digital Influence, and Raise Your Klout Score (McGraw-Hill, Fall 2013), explains how these concepts and tools can be used to radically improve your online reputation.
In this session, you will learn:
- How big businesses like General Motors, American Airlines, and Disney are using social scoring tools like Klout to dramatically increase their presence in social media,
- Which social networks matter most to your Klout score,
- How Klout measures your OFFLINE influence,
- The biggest mistake most people make when they think about Klout, and
- How you can use free tools to dramatically increase your Klout score.
Powerful social scoring tools are totally changing the way social marketing is being done. Will you be a leader or a follower? Leaders wanted!
[contentblock id=2 img=html.png]
[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
More about Gina:
Gina Carr is an Author, Speaker and Marketing Consultant who works with Thought Leaders to leverage social media marketing for more profits, influence, and success. A 20 year serial entrepreneur, Gina has an MBA from the Harvard Business School and engineering degree from the Georgia Institute of Technology. Gina helps speakers, authors, and business owners share their brilliance with the world and build powerful tribes of raving fans. Gina speaks and consults about influence marketing, social scoring, social media, online reputation management, and tribe building.