Social media can attract prospects, but it’s up to you to close them. Unfortunately, that’s a huge challenge for most salespeople, professionals and business owners. In this information-packed webinar, you’ll discover powerful insights and ideas that will make closing easier than ever before. Both for you and your prospect
There’s no magic to closing. (Although if you do the right things, they work like magic.) Effective closing is about physics. Physics?? That’s right, physics. (Along with a little psychology, economics and cryptology thrown in.)
Fortunately, you don’t need a PhD to improve your closing ratio. (You don’t even need any previous science classes.) This eye-opening presentation will provide you with the insights and tactics you need. You’ll discover:
- Why closing is the #1 challenge for salespeople
- The single biggest obstacle to closing the sale and how to overcome it
- How to resolve objections more effectively than ever before
- The “Dandelion Principle” and how it can make or break the sale
- Why the old adage “Always Be Closing” is terrible advice
- The hidden code your prospects use and how to break it
- Why buying signals can be dangerously misleading
- The absolute, clear-cut, no-question-about-it, single, best time to close prospects
- How to make closing quick, easy and painless (both for you and your prospect)
- The secret to dramatically improving your closing ratio
- How to increase your profit on nearly every sale
- And much more!
Whether you’ve been selling for years or have just started, you’ll gain valuable insights that will make closing easier than ever before. You’ll pick up ideas that will save you tremendous amounts of time, energy and anguish. And you’ll take back a wealth of strategies and tactics you can implement immediately to give your sales a massive boost!
[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
More about Don:
Don Cooper—The Sales Heretic™—is an internationally-acclaimed sales expert who helps salespeople and professionals dramatically increase their sales. He conducts seminars, trains sales and customer service teams and speaks at annual meetings, conferences and conventions.
His clients include companies such as Spectra Logic, Yamaha Canada, LINE-X, Hot Spring Spas, Cobalt Boats and Nissan Canada. A frequent guest on television and radio, Don has written regular columns for five different business publications, has co-authored three books and is currently working on two more.