No Cost Ways to get on TV, in Magazines and on Radio
Getting exposure for your business in traditional media (television, radio, magazines) is so much more than paying for an advertisement or submitting a topic for consideration. It’s about getting publicity about you and your business so that the media comes to you! Learn ways to work with the media in magazines, radio and television so you are contributing to them and they’re promoting you and your business!
Exposure, credibility and sponsorships are enhanced when you reach a wider audience. Publicity is the way to make this happen, and it can be done for free!
During this webinar you will discover the top ways to:
- Identify story ideas for today and the future
- Know what magazines, radio and tv are interested in
- Create story lines and attract attention of the media
- Produce a stunning one-page of your story ideas and experience
- Write pitch letters that will get read
- Identify who to contact in the media
- Build relationships with the media
- Create a strong media page on your website
All by using a bit of your time and none of your money![contentblock id=3 img=html.png]
More About Carol Margolis
Carol Margolis is the queen of helping people travel smarter, with less stress and more productivity. She is a speaker, consultant and the author of Business Travel Success: How to Reduce Stress, Be More Productive and Travel With Confidence! which Jack Canfield, co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, calls the “Bible for Business Travelers.”
She has been seen on Good Morning America, Great Day Houston, CBS, Fox TV; has contributed to USAToday, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LATimes, Success and Entreprenuer magazines and lots, lots more.
When Carol is not traveling somewhere in the world, she hangs out with her husband and puppy in Orlando, Florida.