Let’s be honest, you may not have started this business with a dream of stardom
… in fact it may have been a hobby that grew – or a post-downsizing fallback plan.
But somewhere along the way you knew – you just absolutely knew – that you could make a go of it … you saw fame and fortune in them thar’ hills.
You probably had a growth spurt for the first couple of years – got engaged – saw possibilities – dreamed the entrepreneurial dream. And now?
Your business has taken on a life of its own and you’re realizing that you’re not actually in charge. Because if you really were the boss, you wouldn’t be working absurdly long hours with low pay and no benefits. You wouldn’t be asking yourself “if I’m in charge here, why am I broke?”
In this webinar, we’ll be asking three key questions every business owner must answer when they’re looking for more growth and higher profits. We’ll look at what you need to do that will grow your business, increase your profits and put you back in charge.
- You’ll discover the stories you tell yourself that are unconscious and subconscious de-motivators
- You’ll identify what you’re putting up with but could change right now that is keeping your business stuck
- You’ll learn how to manage your time more effectively
- And you’ll learn how to identify what you need to move your business to the next level
More about Angela:
Angela Sutcliffe is an award-winning business consultant who has been in business longer than most people have even thought of owning a business. She speaks from the heart and from practical experience as well as the experience gained from over 25 years of working with business owners full of anxiety, self-doubt and fear. She swears that business is not for the faint of heart!
Her ability to distil complex business concepts into easy-to understand, immediately implementable next steps—and her whacky, self-depreciating sense of humour—engages people in their own process of change and helps them to shift the internal dialogue from “I’m not sure I’m doing this right” to “oh, this is normal, of course I can”.
Angela is the consummate story-teller which means that what she teaches sticks. She is an advocate for applied learning—in other words, ideas are good, action steps are better. Nobody walks away from one of Angela’s presentations without at least three “to do’s” to keep the momentum going. She calls it “practical motivation”.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Businesswoman of the Year
- Canadian Entrepreneur of the Year
- Businesswoman’s Achievement Award
- Inspiring Woman 2014
- Woman of Distinction
- Top Sales Producer
- Selected by Kevin O’Leary’s show Redemption Inc. to work with the winner and runner up on their business launches.