Clients, Clients, and more Clients!
Larina Kase, PsyD, MBA is a New York Times bestselling author and cognitive behavioral psychologist specializing in marketing and sales communications.
Her work has appeared in The New York times, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Selling Power, and she has been a communications coach on MTV’s hit show MADE. She is the author of the new book Clients, Clients, and More Clients: Create an Endless Stream of New Business with the Power of Psychology (McGraw-Hill, 2011), which is about how to make the right connections, keep in touch, and influence people to take action. Learn more about Larina at http://www.LarinaKase.com.
During this webinar, Larina reveals:
- The 3 stages of building relationships that build your business
- How to use social media to develop the trust factor
- The most common mistake business owners make in their marketing
- How to confidently network and meet people even if you’re shy or dread the process
- How to use testimonials and social proof to influence people to buy
[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]