Thursday, October 8, 2015 – 11AM PACIFIC, 2PM EASTERN
Use The Power Of Transferred Authority To Become A Well Known Expert
It might surprise you to know that one of the fastest and easiest ways to become an expert in your industry is to interview those who have that status. Over time, as your audience gets to know you, that status will be transferred to you, whether you have the educational background or not.
This Webinar Will Show you …
- How to Use Interviews to Become an Expert and Generate Content – Fast
- The fastest and easiest way to generate content
- Where to find People to Interview
- What equipment you need to succeed
- Two ways to interview – live or by email. Both have their advantages
- How to warm up the subject before the interview
- How to overcome nervousness
- How to write a great script
- How to land celebrities, even if you don’t have celebrity status
- Sample questions to ask
- Hints about transcribing
- The final product
If you want to learn to podcast profitably, reserve your spot for this webinar now:[contentblock id=3 img=html.png]
More About Nathan Segal
My name is Nathan Segal and I have been working as a Freelance Writer for 16 years. In that time, I have written 816 articles and published seven books.
My articles been published in many popular magazines, including: CE Tips (Consumer Electronics), Computer Graphics World, Database Journal, Mac Design, Photoshop User, Rangefinder, Smart Computing, The Computer Paper, Streaming Media World and Windows Expert.
I worked as an Associate Editor at WebReference.com for five years. I also wrote several feature columns on 3D and video tutorials. I was the sole columnist at StreamingMediaWorld.com and wrote 111 articles over a 16-month period. Some of my books are The Photoshop Companion, How to Speed up Your Computer: In 30 Minutes or Less, Professional Photographic MS Word Templates and The Corel PHOTO-PAINT X4 Insider.