Transparency Affects All Websites – Even Yours!
Is your website secure?
Did you know that Google will begin posting bold warnings on your website if it does not meet its new security criteria?
Our very own Dean of Digital Media, Catherine Saykaly-Stevens, is on a mission to help business owners get the most visibility for their websites and she recently uncovered security requirements every site needs to have.
If you want your website to help you convert traffic, make sure it does not send people away before they’ve even read your copy.
Catherine will show you how to ensure your website is safe and meets the new Google security requirements.
During this training you will discover:
- Google’s attempt to slow website hacking and identity theft
- The SSL Certificate: What is it and how does it help you?
- New SSL Rules for 2017: What happens to your website WITH and then WITHOUT an SSL Certificate?
- 3 types of SSL Certificates: which is best for you?
- Other factors that may jeopardize your website’s safety (and bypass an SSL Certificate’s protection)
More about Catherine:
Catherine Saykaly-Stevens is an Audience Growth and Fan-Engagement – Social Media Consultant and Trainer.
Creator of the ‘Social Media Quick Start Program’, Catherine shows how a slight shift in the way content is presented can accelerate audience growth and invite extraordinary fan-engagement resulting in more sales.