How to Achieve More Without Doing More
Business owners grow from what they know – and often times that does not include ways to run the business without them. That’s all about to change in this lively and engaging webinar!
Join Seasoned Business Strategist, Lisa Danforth, as she shares with you powerful strategies to gain clarity, focus and precision-decision making skills so that you can scale your business without
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Learn the #1 mistake business owners make when it comes to scaling for sustainability.
- Learn how to slow down without losing momentum so that you can gain your life back.
- Solve the riddle of the pattern that’s holding you back from effectively managing your time, money, energy and team.
- How to unapologetically set boundaries around your time that support you in creating the business of your dreams.
- How to use Mindset and Planning to let go of the struggle.
Most people go into business so that they can create more financial freedom, have more flexibility in their day, and experience greater fulfillment in their life. Yet, they find themselves working more hours for less money and stressed out.
This webinar is for business owners who are ready to work less, enjoy life more, AND be more profitable.
Would you like to listen to this webinar recording?
Get access to ALL our webinar recordings when you become a member of Social Buzz Club!
More about Lisa:
Lisa Danforth is a 27 year, 4-time entrepreneur helping business owners have less overwhelm, more control, higher productivity and greater fulfillment in their business.
She inspires audiences to slow down while keeping momentum and to implement practical strategies to gain clarity, focus, and precision decision-making so they can scale their business without overwhelm.
Known as the Tough Love With Love Coach for Entrepreneurs, Lisa’s style is to “Hold your hand while she kicks your butt.” She shares pure curiosity, compassionate investigation and humor … with accountability that motivates and inspires us to be the best version of ourselves, without apology.