How the Empowered Feminine Does Business
What good is achieving your goals if you have to kill your feminine spirit to do it? Learn how to access your feminine power without having to push. In fact, you’ll discover balance between your inner masculine and feminine and find yourself taking inspired action.
Women often think there are only two choices for how to operate in business:
- Be aggressive, muscle through and make it happen (in other words be totally in the masculine energy)
- Align your thoughts, do affirmations and wait for what you want to come to you (in other words be totally in the feminine)
The first approach may generate results but it often leads to burn out and breakdown.
The second approach can leave you feeling disempowered with little to show for your efforts.
The good news is that there’s another way.
It’s the way of the Empowered Feminine.
In this presentation, you’ll learn:
- How to find the balance between the feminine qualities of receptivity, intuition, and nurturing and the masculine qualities of strategy and taking action to build a successful business without getting overwhelmed or burning out.
- How to create business strategy that honors your feminine nature but also creates results.
- How to make a bold ask without feeling pushy or being attached to the outcome.
- What your business magnet is and how to turn it on
More fun + More pleasure= More money and opportunities
Would you like to listen to this webinar recording?
Get access to ALL our webinar recordings when you become a member of Social Buzz Club!
More about Cathy:
Cathy Wilke is the owner of Freedom and Fulfillment—a branding and marketing company that specializes in helping women who are making the world a better place with their work to create marketing that differentiates their business and is also an authentic expression of who they are.
Cathy teaches women how to build successful businesses from the Empowered Feminine which means they learn how to run their business from a place of ease and flow while making the money and impact they want to make… without having to throw their personal life and self care under the bus to do it.