Thursday, May 14, 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern
How Podcasts Can Grow Your Social Media Presence and Business
The recent Corona Virus panic has opened our eyes to new ways to share our important messages to the world. Even established speakers are losing opportunities to deliver from the stage. And for those just starting their speaking career, podcasts are an important way to get traction as the expert you are, and get your information out to thousands of people at a time.
- What you need to have to start this form of delivery
- How to research the best podcasts for YOU
- How to reach out and introduce yourself
- How to submit to guest opportunities
- How to use these spots in all platforms for social media
- How to make yourself the person other podcasters will want on their shows
- How to use these gust spots going forward in your marketing
Don’t miss it!
Would you like to listen to this webinar recording?
Get access to ALL our webinar recordings when you become a member of Social Buzz Club!
Here’s a Preview
More about Lorianne:
Lorianne Vaughan Speaks is an expert in the area of Speaker/Author support. She amplifies the visibility of Authors/Speakers/Messengers while they do what they love – SPEAK! Lorianne has helped spearhead multiple best-selling book campaigns – editing, proofing, through to launch and social media marketing to help authors create buzz and momentum throughout the social media platforms and increasing their message World-Wide. Lorianne and her team have made it their mission to empower speakers to deliver their message by handling the rest of the details!