I’m on Facebook: Now What? 30 Days to Social Media Success
Gail Z. Martin is the author of the 30 Day Results Guide series for Career Press (30 Days to Social Media Success, 30 Days to Online PR & Marketing Success).
Gail has an MBA in marketing and over 25 years of corporate, consulting and non-profit experience at senior executive levels. 30 Days to Social Media Success has been named one of the WashingtonPost.com’s Top 5 Business Books and has been featured on Inc.com. Gail’s books are featured among the handful of top-selling business books available in FedEx Office stores nation-wide, in Office Max stores, as well as in bookstores and online booksellers.
Wondering whether your business really needs to be on Facebook? Not sure what all the fuss is about social media? Gail helps small business owners understand how to harness the power of social media to get big results fast using her unique 30 Day Success System—in just 30 minutes a day.
In this webinar, Gail will reveal:
- #1: How to use Facebook to help you how to snag more national media attention (just one good media mention can get you a big boost in sales)
- #2: Four key steps to creating social media success in 30 days—and why it’s easier than you might think!
- #3: The #1 thing you need to know to get BIG business results from Facebook (most companies don’t know this!)
- #4: Gail’s secrets for turning Facebook strangers into warm leads, hot prospects and new clients.
- #5: How you can create your own social media “power platform”—and gain the social media sales advantage.
Hosted by Laura Rubinstein, Co-Founder, Social Buzz Club
[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]