Thursday, April 22, 2021 – 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern
You don’t need to rely on Facebook groups and Slack anymore!
Have you been hearing the buzz around micro-communities, or the “creator economy?”
Perhaps you are a solo entrepreneur, coach, podcaster, or artist who wants to establish 2-way dialogue with your customers and fans.
The default used to be “set up a Facebook Group” or “add a Slack channel.”
But in 2021 you have choices. You can use an independent community tool like Crowdstack to quickly and easily make space for those conversations, on your own URL. And you can make it fun!
Use gamification to reward your most active members, and add your own flair with custom colors and fonts.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- What are the drawbacks to building your community on Facebook, Slack or other big social tools?
- How can an independent group engage your audience, and why is engagement important anyway?
- How can I leverage gamification to incentivize members?
- Do I need to be a coder to run an independent group space like Crowdstack?
- Will my group contribute to my business’ SEO and help me get found by the search engines?
- Is it hard to monitor conversations and content and maintain the tone I want in the community?
Would you like to listen to this webinar recording?
Get access to ALL our webinar recordings when you become a member of Social Buzz Club!
Preview this Webinar
More about Rosemary:
Rosemary O’Neill is CMO/co-Founder of Social Strata, a pioneer and leader in the online community platform space. She has 22+ years of leadership in online community and digital marketing as an entrepreneur, writer, and speaker. She supports nonprofits, entrepreneurs, creators, and businesses as they engage with fans, customers, partners, and internal teams.
Rosemary has been named one of the Top 100 community managers on Twitter by Little Bird, and a Top Writer on Quora. She is a recognized HR innovator, appearing on NPR’s All Things Considered regarding Social Strata’s groundbreaking unlimited paid leave program.