Thursday, June 10, 2021 – 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern
Learn how to build business credit and funding for your small business even if you don’t have good personal credit!
Are you looking to build your business credit? Are you wondering how to get started?
Business credit is a valuable asset which any kind of business – even a startup – can build, improve, and leverage. Business credit can help your company get loans and other funding, even if you don’t have cash flow yet, even if you don’t have collateral, and even if your personal credit is not so hot. It can also help you assure skittish prospects as you build and enhance your business’s reputation. Find out how to hit the ground running and take your business to the next level.
Come join us on our live training event to discover How To Build Business Credit for Your Small Business.
During this livestream, you’ll discover …
- How the 3 Cs Capital Acquisition Formula relates to fast business credit building
- What business credit is… and how it relates to fundability
- Why your business name, address, and phone number matter
- How to choose better NAICS codes and business entity types
- What official registrations and accounts you need to build business credit
- How your business website and email can help your business become more fundable…
- Why you need all required business licenses to get started building business credit fast
You’ll also discover the fundamentals of…
- vendor credit
- retail credit
- fleet credit
- and bank credit cards
Would you like to listen to this webinar recording?
Get access to ALL our webinar recordings when you become a member of Social Buzz Club!
More about Brandy:
Brandy Williams is the business development specialist at Credit Suite and the host of the Influencer Blueprint Show.
Brandy has over 13 years of experience in finance managing multiple 8-figure real estate portfolios. He also served as the Chairman and CEO of a financial firm and led its portfolio growth of over $46 Million dollars in three years.