Thursday, August 12, 2021 – 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern
Do you want an easy, step-by-step, decision-free roadmap for writing/finishing your world-class book — that easily fits into your busy life?
Want to position yourself as a credible expert (AND get clients) BEFORE you’re published?
By the end of this webinar, you will discover:
- An easy, step-by-step, decision-free roadmap — for writing/finishing your world-class book — that easily fits into your busy life.
- Position yourself as a credible expert (AND get clients) BEFORE you’re published.
- Rocket-ship your authority so you can make a bigger impact with your message without getting derailed by all “the stuff” that stops most people?
- (“STUFF” like getting started, fear, doubt, ‘imposter syndrome,’ where to start, shame, ‘lack of discipline’, over-thinking, self-sabotage, self-judgment, what to actually write, lack of self-worth, ‘monkey mind, ’overwhelm, confusion, your inner critic, and/or that feeling of, ‘it’s so much bigger than me!’)
- How to be more clear, calm, and effective than ever before, so you can create the life you want, do what you love, and make a bigger impact..
Your book will bring you more business. And it will help more people.
Why wait? Make an impact AND start attracting clients BEFORE you’re published! Leverage your book to instantly position yourself as a world-class expert so you can create the life, freedom, and business you love!
Would you like to listen to this webinar recording?
Get access to ALL our webinar recordings when you become a member of Social Buzz Club!
More about Ben:
Ben Gioia (“joya”) is a three-time, best-selling author and creator of PUBLISH, POSITION and PROFIT MASTERPLAN. He makes it easy for coaches, consultants, speakers, and solopreneurs — to write a world class book in 5 weeks — so they can create the life they want, the business they love, AND make a bigger impact!
Ben helped a Fortune 100 company shift culture by creating an empathy video game. He’s trained leaders at Stanford and created the first mindfulness program for The ALS Association. With 35 years of writing and publishing adventures, Ben has produced more than 352 million magazines!