Kim Garst is a mompreneur, social media and personal branding strategist, author, business mentor, speaker, mother of two and the CEO of Social Media Branding, a global company with over 10,000 subscribers and members.
Kim specializes in helping you get more sales, more leads and more clients utilizing social media and the Internet as a whole. Her systems are easy to implement and get quick results for businesses of all sizes and shapes.
Kim was recently named by Forbes as one of the top 50 Social Media Influencers and has appeared on CBS, NBC, NPR as well as being featured in many businesses publications such as Business Journal and Digital Journal.
This engaging webinar will reveal:
- What is Pinterest all about?
- What it means to your business
- How you can use Pinterest to promote your products/services
- Get Pinning – What to Pin and when to Pin it
- Pinning for business – Tips & Tricks
- Promote on Pinterest – Pin it to Win it & Photo Contests
- Pin Etiquette How to embed a pin on your blog
- How to check if your website/blog has been pinned
- Other Pinterest resources
Visit her at http://www.kimgarst.com/
Connect with Kim at:
Hosted by Gina Carr
Kim Garst teaches you how to use Pinterest to build and brand your business. Only $27
[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]