How to use digital branding to build your business
Thursday, January 23, 2020 – 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern
Learn how to get more customers, clients, and leads through digital branding.
Sometimes a brand works in the “real world” but fails when online. The digital world is vast and today’s customers are getting younger, more tech-savvy, and informed. Selling a product or service to consumers who are smarter than ever before is tough, challenging, and requires a higher level of creativity.
In this session, presented by digital marketing expert Juntae DeLane, you’ll learn advanced tips to create better digital branding which will improve your customer acquisition.
Some of the next level strategies being covered will include:
- How to properly build a digital brand
- Leveraging mico-moments on social media to increase visibility
- The shift in consumer behavior that impacts your content strategy
- Creating content that social media algorithms actually like
- Why it’s no longer about products and services, it’s about brands
- How to shift from being transactional to experiential
Mark your calendar!
REGISTER NOW AND ATTEND LIVE FOR FREE
More about Juntae:
Juntae is the founder of the Digital Branding Institute, and Chief Strategist of Digital Delane. He has worked with many brands across various industries such as Coca-Cola, Sony, Verizon, NBCUniversal, Paramount Pictures and many others.
He is noted as a Top Social Media Influencer in several publications and has spoken around the country advancing the practice of digital branding. Juntae has delivered talks for events and organizations including Social Media Week, Content Marketing World, Social Fresh, Social Media Marketing World, and Digital Summit, to name a few.