Celebrity Status is a good thing!
Learn exactly what celebrity is, identify your authentic motive, discover how to organize, and promote yourself and get others to do the same!
Being recognized as a celebrity will help you garner more leads, sales and profits because of your celebrity know, like and trust factor! Branding yourself with celebrity/expert status can help take your business to extreme levels.
Celebrity status will open doors that normally wouldn’t be available to you. People are more willing to do business with you, they inevitably trust you more leading to more product sales.
While there is no short cut to long-lasting success, being known, liked and trusted always shows up in your bottom line.
Listen in as Clarissa explains and redefines:
- The pros and cons of “Celebrity”
- What ‘Celebrity” is and isn’t
- Why “Celebrity” isn’t a dirty word!
- Why wanting to be known as a “Celebrity” isn’t a bad thing
- How not to be drinking your own Kool-Aid
- How to handle “Celebrity” graciously
- Image is everything! Yours and your brand’s!
- How to become well known and respected within your niche
- Leveraging your “Celebrity” status for the Greater Good
- Leveraging your “Celebrity” status to boost your brand
- Leveraging your “Celebrity” for the perks!
- Knowing when to be paid or not for your “Celebrity” status
- When and when not to joint venture with your “celebrity” brand
GET IT NOW - buy a copy of this webinar for your personal reference - $17
More about #ClarissaBurt:
Clarissa Burt is an award-winning actress, international media personality/producer/director, writer, author public speaker and Supermodel. With hundreds of television and film credits to her name, this Who’s Who of International and American Women brings over 30 years of entertainment industry experience in both International and American markets.
Learn how to generate 100s of leads a week using Linkedin marketing.
Have you tried social media for generating leads but had no success? Are you tired of using every method in the book to grow your business but not getting results?
Here are the 5 things you’ll learn on this free webinar:
1) How best to optimize your profile.
2) How to get people scheduling appointments with you.
3) How to generate leads using an email campaign
4) How to get a massive amount of attention.
5) How to start using groups to get attention.
[contentblock id=3 img=html.png]
More about Frank:
Frank Started a company 5 years ago in the credit card processing industry. He started selling websites to supplement his income and, eventually, a strong focus on ROI became the backbone of his company after offering Linkedin services. Linkedin is the best way to create a consistent lead flow that helps you create money and extra time for you and your family. Frank is happy to help people grow their businesses, it is his passion.
Thursday May 14, 2015 – 11am Pacific, 2pm Eastern
How to Build an Automated Marketing and Sales Machine
Working harder than you’d like to grow your business? Overwhelm is common and marketing is often the last thing that gets attention. However, you may have noticed that your business is not thriving yet. During this webinar Jayne Burch will show you how to automate your marketing so you get SALES.
Lead generation is important, but it’s what do you do AFTER you collect those leads that brings in your profits. Join us to discover what’s holding you back and how to automatically close more sales than ever before.
Discover how to:
- Build a list of qualified leads with your website and social media
- Follow up flawlessly so no more leads fall through the cracks
- Turn more leads into revenue generating opportunities
[contentblock id=3 img=html.png]
More about Jayne:
Jayne Burch is founder of Marketing Monsoon and the More Clients Alliance, online lead generation training and services for business owners. Her genius is turning ordinary brochure websites into revenue generating properties for all types of businesses, to help them to attract and capture only the most qualified leads,