Amazon is a great place to sell books…
but most authors don’t realize that Amazon has an internal sales machine that will actually help you market your book, for free, if you trigger it?
It’s called their internal algorithm and, not that dissimilar from ranking on Google, once Amazon’s algorithm kicks in, you could see a boatload of free promotion come your way from Amazon.
Here’s what the session will cover:
- Optimize your Amazon page: what you must do to start showing up in more searches
- Understanding categories/themes and how to rank consistently #1 in your category.
- Kindle Unlimited: How some authors are making a fortune here and how you can, too
- How to optimize your book title, subtitle and keywords on Amazon.
- How to quadruple the reviews you get on Amazon.
- Why having a free book will help you sell more
- Making your Author Central page work for you.
- Amazon hacks: fun tricks you can to do spruce up your Amazon page.
- Amazon reviews: simple ways to find more reviewers for your book and get more reviews.
Watch the preview!
Bonus: We’ve all heard about the eBook surge, if you’re ready to create one or have one already out, you’ll want to stay for these bonus tips on pricing, sales strategy and why giving away an eBook may be the best way to sell it.[contentblock id=3 img=html.png]
More about Penny:
Penny C. Sansevieri, Founder and CEO Author Marketing Experts, Inc., is a best-selling author and internationally recognized book marketing and media relations expert. She is an Adjunct Professor teaching Self-Publishing for NYU.
She is the author of twelve books, including How to Sell Your Books by the Truckload on Amazon and Red Hot Internet Publicity, which has been called the “leading guide to everything Internet.”