Skyrocket and Differentiate Your Offerings in a Highly Competitive Market
Use action-based competency statements in your copy and curriculum to communicate the connection between your offers/packages and your customers’ needs/wants.
Your choices of action verbs and the words that follow those verbs convey customer experience outcomes. Your verb-outcome language convinces your customers your offer/package is for them. More important, these action-outcome statements guarantee what they’ll learn and action when measured against the time, effort and money they assigned to become competent.
What’s your edge to encourage people to purchase your offers and packages when all around them is sales noise?
Your edge is found in the phrase “clarity from consistency.” That is, when you consistently detail what a new or existing customer will receive from their involvement with you, you clarify the outcomes they’ll actualize because of the action they’ve taken. Yes – you give them a path map to follow to success. And when the map is based on competencies = bonus!
When you use action-based, outcome oriented statements or competencies in your copy, curriculum, and work-plans your customers experience the following:
- A Customer Learning Contract – lists what your customers learn by/through their involvement with your offers/packages. That is, your customers gain this knowledge (ready) and attitudes (willing) because you educate them accordingly.
- A Customer Accountability Agreement – lists what your customers action by/through their involvement with your offers/packages. That is, your customers demonstrate these skills (able) and attitudes (willing) because you educate them accordingly.
- A Customer Knowledge and Skill Portfolio – identifies the level of performance they reached because of their involvement with your offers/packages. They reached the certification level of attendance completion, assignment achievement and/or verified competence.
To map, manage and measure your customers successful involvement with your offers/packages, this must attend webinar has you …
- Assess a competency framework to develop and deliver your online and offline course curriculum to meet the needs and wants of your customers
- Review the 7 steps necessary to use competency verification to differentiate you in the marketplace
- Define certification in relationship to competency verification
- Explore the use of competency verification to excite your customers’ involvement with your offerings
[contentblock id=3 img=html.png]
Preview this Training
More about Dr. Hobbs:
As an experience-based educator Stephen Hobbs, EdD guides executives and entrepreneurs to map, manage and measure their workplace culture. That is, to create of a place of work where people live and work well together in their words, on their terms. In addition, he guides his clients to fully express their next fifty workplace legacy with involvement of their staff, volunteers, customers, family and friends.
Steve is a facilitative mentor, author and speaker. Topics include Mapping #YourWorkplaceCulture and Mapping #YourNextFifty. He shares stories and insights for participants to frame-learn-decide-action their experience of fun, freedom and fulfillment in their workplace and during their next fifty. His philanthropic focus is funding children and trees programs via his Legacy Project 444 – Write to Shade.