How to get exactly what you want every time by asking for it
Have you ever:
- Lacked the strategies to ask for what you want and get it every single time ?
- Missed an opportunity because you didn’t ask for exactly what they wanted?
- Avoided negotiation because you didn’t want to seem pushy?
Today’s best leaders are also great negotiators, whether they are discussing a multi-million dollar deal or simply where to meet for dinner. Negotiation is the technical term for discussions and conversations to reach an agreement. Improving your negotiation skills will give you more confidence and better results.
Eldonna will show you how to find more power to ask for exactly what you want and get it every single time by Thinking Like A Negotiator. You will be energized, empowered and educated to be a better negotiator and understand the art and language of negotiation.
Participants will learn:
- The 7 primary strategies to us in any negotiation
- Understanding the concept of Win-Win results and steps to achieve that outcome
- Offer, Acceptance & Counteroffer the building blocks of contracts & negotiation
- Know what to ask for, questions to ask and how to ask to get an agreement
- Strategies to turn a discussion or disagreement to a more favorable result
- How to think like a negotiator and ethically influence your outcomes
- What to do to avoid the most common mistakes made in negotiation
GET IT NOW - buy a copy of this webinar for your personal reference - $17
More about Eldonna:
As CEO of Dynamic Vision International Inc., Eldonna Lewis Fernandez dispenses leadership, negotiation and communication training to corporate clients and small business owners internationally. Her business is built on a 23-year career as a contract specialist in the Air Force, where she negotiated hundreds of millions of dollars’ worth of domestic and international contracts.
Eldonna spent 10 years as a contracts negotiator for companies such as Raytheon and Parsons.
Today, her corporate workshops and keynotes cover a variety of topics including negotiation, effective communication and self leadership