Celebrity Status is a good thing!
Learn exactly what celebrity is, identify your authentic motive, discover how to organize, and promote yourself and get others to do the same!
Being recognized as a celebrity will help you garner more leads, sales and profits because of your celebrity know, like and trust factor! Branding yourself with celebrity/expert status can help take your business to extreme levels.
Celebrity status will open doors that normally wouldn’t be available to you. People are more willing to do business with you, they inevitably trust you more leading to more product sales.
While there is no short cut to long-lasting success, being known, liked and trusted always shows up in your bottom line.
Listen in as Clarissa explains and redefines:
- The pros and cons of “Celebrity”
- What ‘Celebrity” is and isn’t
- Why “Celebrity” isn’t a dirty word!
- Why wanting to be known as a “Celebrity” isn’t a bad thing
- How not to be drinking your own Kool-Aid
- How to handle “Celebrity” graciously
- Image is everything! Yours and your brand’s!
- How to become well known and respected within your niche
- Leveraging your “Celebrity” status for the Greater Good
- Leveraging your “Celebrity” status to boost your brand
- Leveraging your “Celebrity” for the perks!
- Knowing when to be paid or not for your “Celebrity” status
- When and when not to joint venture with your “celebrity” brand
Would you like to listen to this webinar recording?
Get access to ALL our webinar recordings when you become a member of Social Buzz Club!
More about #ClarissaBurt:
Clarissa Burt is an award-winning actress, international media personality/producer/director, writer, author public speaker and Supermodel. With hundreds of television and film credits to her name, this Who’s Who of International and American Women brings over 30 years of entertainment industry experience in both International and American markets.