Thank you for submitting your application to be Social Buzz U webinar guest.
You should receive an email momentarily confirming RECEIPT of your application, and including NEXT STEPS and other IMPORTANT DETAILS about presenting your webinar.
We will review your application right away. To view your confirmed date, please review the Social Buzz University Schedule.
We invite you to become a Social Buzz Club affiliate and use your affiliate link when promoting your webinar. http://socialbuzzclub.com/affiliate
Next Steps for Confirmed Speakers
Speaker Instructions PDF Download:
- Mark your calendar for your confirmed date. Plan on being available from 10:30am – 1pm PACIFIC (or 1:30 pm – 3 pm EASTERN)
on the day of your scheduled webinar.
- Webinar will be live using Google Plus Hangouts on Air
NOTE: Please schedule a time to test the system and record a promo video (takes 15 minutes) with your webinar host Laura, or Gina.
- PowerPoint Presentation – Due 2 weeks before your scheduled webinar. Send to Laura at socialbuzzclub dot com, troolsocial at gmail dot com, or gina at ginacarr dot com
- (Optional) Please supply a 300+ word blog post about your subject matter… as soon as possible! This should be high content and NOT be promotional for your webinar itself, but should complement your topic and contain some value for the reader. It could contain practical tips or examples on your topic.This post will be published at SocialBuzzClub.com on our public site (no membership required), and will link to your webinar.
- Promote the Webinar: We request that you promote your webinar on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn at a minimum. We also request you email your list 3-5 days before and 5-7 days after.
Email and social media copy provided in the Speaker Instructions
Here is a sample email that a recent speaker created… feel free to imitate.
- Share on social media! Starting the FRIDAY before your webinar, you will be featured on Social Buzz U. Please visit and share with your lists! http://www.socialbuzzu.com
- Day of Webinar:
+ Use a hard wired internet connection
+ Plug in your headset (with microphone) and then turn on your computer
+ Completely “Quit” Skype and/or any other bandwidth using programs
+ Go to the hangout link that will emailed to you at 10:30 am Pacific
Here are the Social Buzz Club logos for use on your site and in your promotional materials for your webinar. Right-click and “save image” to your computer for other uses.
If you have any questions for us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Laura at 619-940-6569
If you’re new to Google Hangouts On Air please review: Google Hangout Requirements
Laura & Gina
Your Social Buzz U Team