Shifting your focus from “getting to giving” is far from just nice…it’s also very financially profitable!
When Bob Burg, coauthor of the international bestseller, The Go-Giver, speaks about “giving,” he’s talking in terms of “constantly and consistently providing value to the lives of others.”
When you can take your focus off yourself and shift it onto how you can be an asset of value to other people, you’ll plant seeds of goodwill — of great will — that will come back to you many, many times over.
And, not because of some magical, mystical type of thinking, but because it makes absolutely practical sense.
Bob will share with us:
- What a “Go Giver” really is and why being one is so very profitable
- The surprising truth regarding Go-Getters and Go-Givers
- That while you cannot “make” a sale you can do something even better!
- Why authenticity is much more than a “buzz” word but perhaps your greatest weapon
- How Go-Givers thrive utilizing Social Media