Maria speaks to the power of strength and faith that lies within us all.
That F.E.A.R. (Fear) does not have power, if we don’t let it. She shows how to make your mess your message and how to use it to influence change in the world.
Originally from a small town in Wisconsin, this entrepreneurial mother of 4, stepmother of 2 and grandmother of six, shares her “imperfect” life.
Having grown up with an alcoholic abusive father, persevering even when she thought she had nothing left, has brought her to where she is today. She teaches that circumstances do no define who we are, that walking through fear and learning from it is the new norm, and that we are already stronger we you know.
She talks about sharing your message with the world and ways to do it.
Maria builds partnerships with organizations, foundations, nonprofits and entrepreneurs, assisting them in creating their own magazine generating awareness and increasing revenue. In
creating this unique marketing tool, one that taps into the hearts of it’s readers, also creates an awareness around the vision and mission of each organization, foundation, nonprofit or community. In doing so, this causing a ripple effect, generating increased sponsorships, donations, volunteers and advertisers.
In this week’s free webinar, Maria will share:
- Message – Making your mess your message
- How to make a difference using your message
- Being a transformational leader and what that means
- Feeling the fear and walking through it triumphantly
GET IT NOW - buy a copy of this webinar for your personal reference - $17
More about Maria:
Maria Rea is:
• A Marketing and Relationship Expert
• The Founder and CEO of MY Media & Publishing Group
• Creator and Publisher of MY Authentic Life Magazine
• Author & Transformational Speaker
• EBC (Evolutionary Business Council) Member
• Wellness Universe Member
• Holistic Chamber of Commerce – National Chapter
• Board Member on the Butterfly Foundation – Helping children of adversity