Why Social Scoring is Here to Stay and What You Can Do About It
with marketing strategist GINA CARR
- What do General Motors, Disney, and Sony know about Klout that most businesses don’t?
- Why does Justin Bieber have a Klout score of 100? What can you do to raise yours?
It seems everybody is buzzing about Klout scores, social scoring, and influence marketing these days.
Some people are getting upgrades at Vegas hotels, free cars to demo, and tickets to Bon Jovi concerts. Others are losing out on jobs and sleep because they don’t have a high Klout score.
In this webinar, Gina will reveal:
- – the most important thing you can do to raise your Klout score
- – what Klout counts and what it doesn’t – the answers may surprise you
- – super Ninja ways to give your Klout score a boost
Buy this interview with Gina – only $17
[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]
More about Gina
Gina Carr is an Entrepreneur, Speaker and Marketing Consultant who works with Thought Leaders – CEO’s, Speakers, and Authors – to leverage social media marketing for more profits, influence, and success. Combining her street-smarts learned as a small business owner with her book-smarts learned at the Harvard Business School and Georgia Tech, Gina helps business owners turn great ideas into profitable money-making machines.
Known around the world as The Tribe Builder, Gina helps passionate people build powerful tribes of raving fans for their business or non-profit. Gina is also the Dean of the Social Buzz University. Get connected with Gina at www.ginacarr.com and www.facebook.com/ginacarr.